Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baby killer Couey guilty of murdering Jessica Lunsford!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby killer Couey guilty of murdering Jessica Lunsford!!

This is the guy I mentioned who should be given to the daddy's biker gang then fed feet first through a wood chipper;

Story....

Couey guilty of murdering Jessica Lunsford

POSTED: 4:58 p.m. EST, March 7, 2007

• John Couey found guilty of murder, kidnapping, sexual assault
    • Jurors to decide whether to recommend life in prison or death penalty
    • Lunsford was abducted and murdered in 2005
    • Child was placed in garbage bags, buried alive

MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- John Evander Couey was found guilty Wednesday of murder, kidnapping, sexual assault and burglary in the abduction and death of 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford.

Couey, 48, stood beside his lawyer and showed no emotion as the verdict was read.

Earlier Wednesday, Couey sat in the courtroom, rolling his tie up and down, interlacing his fingers and twiddling his thumbs.

The jurors are expected to decide Tuesday whether to recommend Couey be sentenced to life in prison or to death. It is up to the judge to decide whether to accept that recommendation.

Jessica Marie Lunsford was abducted from her Homosassa Springs, Florida, home February 23, 2005. Her body was found nearly a month later, buried within sight of her own home and behind the house where Couey was staying with a relative.

She was found buried in a shallow hole, wrapped in trash bags, holding a purple stuffed dolphin, according to The Associated Press.

Investigators said Couey abducted Lunsford from her bedroom. Jessica died from asphyxiation after being sexually assaulted, according to a medical examiner's report.

Police arrested Couey in Georgia in March 2005 during the search for Jessica, according to AP.

Couey's confession helped lead investigators to the girl's body, but a judge ruled the confession was inadmissible in court because he had asked for a lawyer the day before he told police he committed the crime.
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 7 March 2007, 15:40.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps
Working...
X