One VERY LUCKY bungee jumper!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One VERY LUCKY bungee jumper!

You could worry just about anything but THIS! before you take the plunge.

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

In case you want to download it: http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2...dle_241350.flv
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Wasn't that a commercial for something??

Ah yes, found it:
      Comments: For the benefit of those who can't (or don't want to) view the video file linked above, what happens in it is this: A bungee jumper dives from a great height toward a body of water, and, just as he reaches the end of his tether, a large crocodile suddenly surfaces and bites his head off.

Not to worry — it never really happened. The camcorder-style clip is part of a television commercial for Foster's Beer that aired in 2003. The crocodile (or alligator, according to some versions of the email) was added to the image via special effects wizardry.

The commercial, which originally ended with the voice-over (since deleted), "New Foster's hit tap. Don't lose your head," was the subject of some controversy in England, where the Independent Television Commission received nearly 200 consumer complaints alleging it was in "bad taste." The Commission ruled in favor of the advertiser, however, noting that the actual images "were not graphic, bloody or realistic.
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by gt40 View Post
        Wasn't that a commercial for something??

Ah yes, found it:

Still, I like the idea......

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Working...
        X