Mac monitor on pc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac monitor on pc?

Please can anyone inform me if it is possible to run a Radius 20 monitor, (5 years old) on a PC?
    It has RGB and sync inputs, and also a 15 pin (which I have tried to no avail), so is it possible?

The 2 local computer shops both have conflicting answers, one says yes, and wants to sell me another cable at £20 the other says not at all possible.

I also heard that Matrox do a card that will do the job, Any ideas?

------------------
    FtF
    FtF

If there are 5 BNC-connectors and it isn't a fixed-frequency monitor, i see no reason why it shouldn't work with that cable.
    How does your 15pin connector look like? My monitor has 3 inputs 2 15pin (mac: in 2 rows, vga: in 3 rows) and the 5 BNC connectors.

Helmchen

Comment

I worked with Mac 17" monitors on PCs. U need a converter from the Apple connector to a regular VGA connector... I don't know where u can get it but I know that it was apple made...
      Good morning and in case I don't see good afternoon, good evening and good night !

Comment

I got one from Ilyama (if you spell it like that)to contect their rather good, and rather cheap, 21" SVGA monitor to a Mac. Couldn't give you a price for it though. They sent it free. Nice company.
        Chris Blake

Comment

Working...
        X