• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow is coming down hard in Toronto!

Non stop since 1:00pm

WOW!

Good thing I can telework tomorrow

Just got home, still snowing here, had started about 11:00 .
    The snowblower got a good workout
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

nothing here yet.

we are expecting a shitload of snow tonight and i still gotta work tonight.

hopefully snow patrol will have the roads clear by tomorrow morning
      /meow
      Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
      Asus Striker ][
      8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
      Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

Had a couple hours of the big flake packing snow this morning, but it blew out before it accumulated more than 2 inches. By 4:00pm it had all melted.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

6:30pm here in Ottawa, and no snow yet, but yeah it sounds like a doozy from my friends in Toronto.

Comment

It took me 2.5 hours to get home today. Usually only takes about 30 minutes.
            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef View Post
              yep, took me 3 times longer to get home as well, 6 mins
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef View Post

Yeah, it's coming down hard here, so far we got about 10cm, it took me 35 minutes instead of 30 minutes to get to work!!!
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Unbelievable...we just got a couple cm of snow overnight, before it turned into ice pellets. The school buses were cancelled for the kids, so I'm staying home from work too.
                  Who says snow days are just for kids!!

Comment

bah... got freezing rain overnight on top of the snow but at least it is starting to melt now.
                    the school across from us is closed, traffic on the 400 highway is near non existant.. seems that everyone took the day off.. maybe I should have just stayed home
                    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Okay now we are getting some snow in Ottawa, and it's windy too.
                      But I'm staying nice and warm inside enjoying a coffee and just got my butt kicked by my kids in Spiderman monopoly.

Comment

Working...
                      X