ch throttle, new in box 15.00 plus shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ch throttle, new in box 15.00 plus shipping

i don't know if anyone here would be intrested but this is a real nice controler that works with any joystick.(analog) it has 12 programable buttons nicely layed out for your left hand. it uses a at or ps2 keyboard passthrough. this even works with thrustmaster joysticks (you do lose joystick hat but gain 12 buttons on throttle.) and throttle. this thing lasts for ever too. i bought one when ch first started makeing them over 7 years ago and it still works fine today. progreaming the thing is easy to you can map any key/ or group of keys to o the buttons.

link is www.compgeeks.com
    they are even fair on shipping costs. they dont overcharge. i have ordered lots of stuff from them and even had to rma something once with no problems.

one bug as useing a ps2 mouse/keyboard with a pass thrugh / jopystick port (constently poles the keyboard) cuases some keyboards to lockup. fix is to get the mouse off the ps2 port by either useing a comm port adapter or useing a usb mouse. (i use the usb mouse.)

also ch says that the programing software only works in dos. i have no problems with a win98 dos box window and the programing software.

------------------
    I think I need help. I'm not sure what do you think, do I need help?
    msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
    it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Yeah great piece of hardware!
    I use it in combination with a ch ForceFX.
    It's incredible: 12 buttons, 3 4-way hats and 1 2-way hat.

I think ch make the best quality joysticks, used a Flightstick Pro before (still in use by a friend), it's over 7 years old too and I only had to replace a spring that broke a year ago!

The only thing that doesn't work for me since I use the throttle is the keyboard-power-on, but since SETI my computer runs all the time - problem solved!

Helmchen

Comment

Working...
    X