PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for a Wii?

Kooldino
20th February 2007, 11:13
I realize this is in the wrong section, but I know the FS section doesn't get much traffic, and it's only a 24hr bid.

Anyway, new Wii for sale. USA only:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200081680055

Claymonkey
20th February 2007, 11:35
Tired of yours already?

Kooldino
20th February 2007, 11:46
Tired of yours already?

Why do I keep getting asked this?

Condition:
New

Brand New in Factory Sealed Box ** Never Opened

Nintendo Wii - Game console - NIB - NO RESERVE!

:-/

Claymonkey
20th February 2007, 11:48
Oh I saw that... it's just funny to ask a guy if he's tired of his Wii.

az
20th February 2007, 12:14
Do they really fetch a profit on eBay?

Kooldino
20th February 2007, 12:17
Oh I saw that... it's just funny to ask a guy if he's tired of his Wii.

Nah, I dig it. Graphics could be better though.

Kooldino
20th February 2007, 12:17
Do they really fetch a profit on eBay?

I guess we'll see.

Just figured one of you guys may be interested since they're hard to find.

Claymonkey
20th February 2007, 12:28
If I hadn't already bought one. As for graphics. We'll have to see when people start coding properly for it. Currently the best looking game is Zelda which was coded for the GC anyway.

Kooldino
20th February 2007, 14:29
If I hadn't already bought one. As for graphics. We'll have to see when people start coding properly for it. Currently the best looking game is Zelda which was coded for the GC anyway.

Nah, zelda doesn't look so hot for the Wii. Impressive for a GC title, though.

Rayman, Madden, and Excitetruck look better to me than Zelda.

Mehen
20th February 2007, 19:52
Stay away from Call of Duty 3 for the Wii. (and thats the best of the FPS....)

Wii Sports is EXTREMELY fun.

Sasq
20th February 2007, 20:53
forum owner will accept gift package from the states.
can't find them here either, or the new DS's

Kooldino
21st February 2007, 08:49
Stay away from Call of Duty 3 for the Wii. (and thats the best of the FPS....)

Wii Sports is EXTREMELY fun.

I heard CoD wasn't half bad.

Kooldino
21st February 2007, 08:50
forum owner will accept gift package from the states.
can't find them here either, or the new DS's

You can't find Nintendo stuff in Japan? Ouch.

Gurm
21st February 2007, 09:10
Well, since it's now officially bidding higher than retail... count me out. You can get one here if you wait a few days and know the guys at EB.

Kooldino
21st February 2007, 09:22
When you buy retail, you have to pay tax. It's still going for less than what I paid for it, including tax.

Kooldino
21st February 2007, 12:08
I smell a scam.

It sold to a zero feedback bidder for $380 whose address on google maps focuses on the center of the street, with the nearest house 100 feet away...

Claymonkey
21st February 2007, 12:10
always check the new zero feedback bidder button. I hope you get paid though. Good luck

Kooldino
21st February 2007, 13:02
always check the new zero feedback bidder button.

Elaborate?

GT98
21st February 2007, 13:11
Elaborate?

Think he's tell you not to accept any bids with someone with zero feedback...I believe there a button you can push to not accept bids from someone who has zero feedback

Kooldino
21st February 2007, 14:28
Where is said button?

Helevitia
21st February 2007, 14:38
When you sell an item on ebay, it is an option to not allow -1 or lower ratings.

Also, there are plenty of wii bundles out there for sale, just not the actual wii by itself.

See here: http://www.xpbargains.com/wii_locator.php

Kooldino
22nd February 2007, 06:02
Dear kooldino,

The results of the following listings have been cancelled due to bidding activity that took place without the account owner's authorization:

200081680055 Nintendo Wii - Game console - NIB - NO RESERVE!
200082220619 Nintendo Wii - Game console - NIB - NO RESERVE!

We have temporarily suspended the bidding account and we are working with the account owner to prevent any additional unauthorized activity. Since the account owner did not initiate these bids, fees resulting from the listings in question have been credited to your account.

Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to automatically relist these items for you. Instead, to relist these items you will need to start from the beginning of the listing process, either through the "Sell Your Item" process or through your third party listing service. We know that this is an inconvenience and we apologize for the negative impact it may cause you. We are working on tools to allow you to relist your items without starting from the beginning, but they are not available at this time.

Do not respond to this email, as your reply will not be received. If there are issues that have not been addressed by this message, you can contact us by clicking the "Help" link located at the top of most eBay pages and selecting "Contact Us" from the menu on the left hand side of the page.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

az
22nd February 2007, 06:45
German ebay has a feature where you can sell the item to the second-highest bidder if the first one didn't take it - is that not available for ebay.com?

Gurm
22nd February 2007, 09:03
When you buy retail, you have to pay tax. It's still going for less than what I paid for it, including tax.

Oh, I believe you - no worries there. :)

Gurm
22nd February 2007, 09:05
You USED to be allowed to ban anyone with ZERO feedback from your auctions. They've taken that feature out, which means that bid-bots and scammers can now feel free to pester you with bids from 1-minute-old accounts. :(

Kooldino
22nd February 2007, 12:11
German ebay has a feature where you can sell the item to the second-highest bidder if the first one didn't take it - is that not available for ebay.com?

It is, unless of course the auction was completely pulled "for my safety".

Ah, well, sold it to a co worker for $300

Kooldino
22nd February 2007, 12:12
You USED to be allowed to ban anyone with ZERO feedback from your auctions. They've taken that feature out, which means that bid-bots and scammers can now feel free to pester you with bids from 1-minute-old accounts. :(

:'(