Talking dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking dog

A fellow reading through the classifieds looking for a new pet and see's "Talking Dog - £50"

He calls the number and arranges to see this amazing beast.

He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the back garden. The bloke goes into the backyard and sees a black mutt just sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks.

"Sure do." the dog replies.

"So, what's your story?"

The dog looks up and says, "Well, I discovered my gift of talking pretty young and I wanted to help the government, so I told MI5 about my gift, and in no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running."

"The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in."

"I uncovered some incredible dealings there and was awarded loads of medals. Had a wife, a few puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The geezer is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

The owner says, "Fifty quid."

The bloke says, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"

"Cause he's a bloody liar. He's never done any of that stuff ... "
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Not bad.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Didn't see that one coming
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

typing from memory; please pardon any errors.

3 race horses where bragging to each other down at the raceway stables.

The first horse says to his fellows: "of my last ten races I've won 7!"

"Really, says the second "I've won eleven of my last fourteen races."

"Pshhh!" Condesends the third horse: "I've won 17 of my last twenty races."

At this point; the greyhound sleeping by the stable doors lifts his head and says: "You horses are really lame. of my last 70 races I've won 65!"

The three horses where quite for a moment in surprise. The first horse looks at the greyhound and says: "Holy shit! A talking dog!!"
        /meow
        Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
        Asus Striker ][
        8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
        Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

Lol!

:d
          Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Working...
          X