Ignornat Neighbours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignornat Neighbours

Somehow asking them over and over again to ask there firends not to park across the driveway doesn't seem to sink in.

Sadly I can't block there drive as they've never bothered to build one and just use the neighbours above. They also have two cars so when there friend parks up behind so even if I do park right up to their ass they can just move the other car.

So it's now tatic two. My mate has a good friend who works in the DVLC so I've contacted my mate and they'll now get a fine.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Or just block your own driveway, so they'll have to find somewhere else to park.
    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Originally posted by RichL View Post
      Or just block your own driveway, so they'll have to find somewhere else to park.
      I did that last summer holidays and amazingly 99% of vistitors who drove up and then drove away despite being space available which gave as a much quieter six weeks holiday. The last few times this hasn't worked as soon as I moved they parked across the drive again.

Tonight my Brother in Law came and instead of parking across our drive which he normally does he parked well up infront our house. My neighbour gave his car a look when he parked up as he had to park slightly across his others neighbours drive which they use cart blanche.

Now if his neighbours one up from us moved out I could report that the driveway never had planning anyway and get it removed.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Lay nails on your driveway.
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

That would puncture my tyres.

I know what you're suggesting but theres a good chance that I would get done for racism.

I think a fine will do for now as I know they're paying for being ignorants. 1
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

How about this outside there house.

http://www.trailers.co.uk/uk/List/Trailers/T|00021?order=L
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Now I'm feeling guilty sneaking a fine on them. For strange reason they've suddenly stopped parking across the drive. They won't have got a fine yet so unless they've heard my comments about ignornants they've suddenly turned over a new leaf.
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I can't seem to visualize the layout of your driveway and how it is that your neighbour is able to block you.

Care to draw a small picture?
                P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Call the cops, get their car towed!
                  Done!

Comment

Originally posted by Elie View Post
                    Call the cops, get their car towed!
                    Done!

Cops don't come if your house is Broken into you.
                    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                    X