Multiple toolbar utility???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple toolbar utility???

I've done poking and haven't seen anything and honestly don't know if what i want exists. I'd like a utility that can take a multi-screen desktop in XP that isn't spanned and allow a windows toolbar on each screen that controls the programs located on its screen. Of course if I could still get the email notifications next to the clock on the main screen even if I have my mail program on another screen that would be great as well.

Anyone?
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Didn't Matrox have that proprietary-like? I'd like it too, it's on my short list.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Something like this?

Comment

That DOES look like what I want. THANKS. I'll let you know what i think of it.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Careful, lots of those taskbars & browser toolbars are malware, including Googles toolbar.
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

oh agreed but Ultramon has been around forever. Surprised I didn't remember it.

Comment

Working...
            X