Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 15 wackiest USB devices

link

Darn, now I have to go back and find Dr Mordrid's computer desk picture.
    I'm sure I'll find this somewhere there... .

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

they missed this :laser keyboard
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

You know... I was never sure if they actually made that laser keyboard.. it's tempting I have to say. Wonder what the range is on that... can you project it on the floor and type with your feet?

I've seen a lot of those USB devices but they are always good for a chuckle
        Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by ND66 View Post
          Darn, now I have to go back and find Dr Mordrid's computer desk picture.
          I'm sure I'll find this somewhere there... .

Nope, not in the lab.

That said Erik and I have "battles" down the hall using his room's rig & my laptop in the living room

Mom is generally un-amused
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I've heard the laser keyboard doesn't really work that well because you have NO tactile feedback whether you hit a key or not, and which key.
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I've seen that virtual keyboard in some places, and someone was showing it at CES.
              Its really more of a toy than anything useful. Difficult to type since you're hitting a hard surface with your fingers, and you can also accidently get in the way of some of the vitrtual keys so it won't notice it when you hit one.

Comment

Working...
              X