4300 year old chimpanzee tools found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4300 year old chimpanzee tools found

...which IMHO is a great opportunity to post this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15KgyXBX24
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

reminds me of this little diddy

Whenever life gets you down, Mrs. Brown, and things seem hard
    or tough.
    and people are stupid, obnoxious or daft,
    and you feel that you've had quite enouuuuuuuuugh...

Just
    re-
    member that your standing on a planet that's evolving,
    and revolving at nine hundred miles an hour...
    That's orbiting at ninety miles a second, so it's reckoned,
    the sun that is the source of all our power.
    The sun and you and me, and all the stars that we can see,
    are moving at a million miles a day.
    in an outer spiral-arm at forty thousand miles an hour
    of the galaxy we call the Milky Way.

Our galaxy itself contains a hundred billion stars,
    it's a hundred thousand lightyears side to side.
    It bulges in the middle, sixteen thousand lightyears thick,
    but out by us it's just three thousand lightyears wide.
    We're thirty thousand lightyears from galactic central point,
    we go 'round every two hundred million years.
    And our galaxy is only one of millions of billions,
    in this amazing and expanding universe.

The universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding,
    in all of the directions it can whiz.
    As fast as it can go, that's the speed of light you know;
    twelve million miles a minute, that's the fastest speed there is.
    So remember when your feeling very small and insecure,
    how amazingly unlikely is your birth,
    and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
    'cause there's bugger-all down here on earth!
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

btw did anyone see the reference to Claymonky in the video
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by gt40 View Post
        btw did anyone see the reference to Claymonky in the video

Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

hey az, that's an awesome video.
          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Yep, great.

And accidentally, around the time I watched this, I got this link, with monkeys in url and adressing one thing from the video
            god, atheism, skeptic, skepticism, agnostic, agnosticism, agnostics, atheist, theist, theism, jesus, savior, saviour, deus, dieu, dieux, jehovah, christ, scientology, scientologist, buddha, pope, life, death, reincarnation, belief, believe, believer, naive, christian, christianity, islam, islamic, bishop, reason, genius, intelligence, religion, religious, buddhist, holy, goddesse, deesse, divinity, divinite, divinities, crucifixion, rebirth, faq, magic, gods, skeptics, skeptical, darwin, evolution, sacred, sacrifice, worship, dianetics, rituals, spirit, trinity, hindu, hinduism, brahma, shiva, krsna, krishna, vishnu, afterlife, loss, lord, seigneur, tantra, tantric, love, omnipotent, omnibenevolent, omniscient, veda, vedic, bhagavad gita, trancendental, trancendence, meditation, rama, scriptures, incarnation, salvation, siddharta, righteous, righteousness, rite, rites, ritual, priest, catholic, catholics, catholicism, catholique, eglise, church, quebec, québec, devotion, monk, creation, creationist, creationism, tao, taoism, qi, feng shui, shinto, temple, rosicrucian, cross, renunciation, virgin, virginity, sikh, creator, thanksgiving, jewish, jew, jews, hebrew, torah, bible, biblic, gospel, hanukkah, moses, abraham, noah, adam, resurrection, lies, hell, heaven, christians, crucifix, baptism, sacrament, unconditional, muhammad, koran, mecca, prophet, allah, muslim, faith, preach, preacher, preaching, prayer, apostle, apostles, testament, birth, miracle, circumcision, communion, gospels, polytheism, monotheism, pantheism, spiritual, immortality, science, watchtower, yahweh, elohim, rael, gott, theos, yhvh, yahveh, dios, godt, ape, apes, monkey, monkeys, messiah, dio, duvel, devil, satan, demon, angel, angels, gud, bog, boje, eloi, mosque, jainko, diu, dogma

Comment

Working...
            X