rubber ducky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rubber ducky

Web design/development, digital marketing, SEO, SEM and marketing automation services for SMB. COOL.COM.AU Digital Scale your business up by growing your online presence. Reach new audiences and engage more with existing customers. COOL Digital Marketing In today’s fast-paced and technology-driven world, digital marketing has become the backbone of every successful business. It is a powerful…

Discoveries of small wooden ducks all across the South Pacific Ocean, on islands from Tahiti to Australia have baffled historians. While aware that Polynesians, Melanesians, Micronesians and Australian Aborigines had all adopted small wooden likenesses of ducks into their cultures at about the same time, historians were unable to offer an adequate explanation for this.
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

is this for real?
    sounds a little out of character for Captain Cook.

Captain James Cook was a renowned aficionado of duck-shaped bath toys and had amassed a huge collection which filled his home in the East End of London, much to the dismay of his wife Elizabeth and six children. Eventually, Cook's collecting habit became an obsession. He would not leave his home without his favourite wooden duck and would bore anyone he met with excruciating details of his collection.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

seems to be for real.
      Cook like Columbus and most explorers of the age, were 'unusual men'
      Knowing a little about the guy, I honestly wouldn't be surprised to hear he had a few 'quirks'
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

they were a bit 'quackers', were they
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
        X