Steak and Blow Job Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steak and Blow Job Day!

Rejoice men! After Valentines Day is March 14th, or better known as "Steak and Blow Job Day"!

And the best part, my wife informed me of it! I don't know if anybody else has heard of it, but tit's new to me!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Give her the right Valentines Day present and the S&BJ holiday will be redundant
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Here is the official site: http://www.steakandablowjobday.com/

And yes doc, a good Valentine's can lead to other things, but having a special day just for this purppose is equally important
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

see, we have white day here on march 14th.
        on V day, girls give chocolates to the guys, traditionally the guys would give white 'smalls' et al back to the girls. (or at least the ones they liked)
        Now its usually just white chocolate
        also students give to teachers, staff give to bosses, its sorta an expected thing.

the XX from my smoking thread informed me the otherday - just in case i didn't know - my return gift on white day is meant to be at least 3x the value.
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
        X