X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtown Chicago before Super Bowl...

Crappy picture, but anyway.....

GO BEARS!!!

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

That's awesome!! Reminds me of the movies Hackers.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Bears... and bowling? What?

*puzzled*
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

could be an add for diamonds from that dutch company, judging from the one building
        We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Awesome. Go Bears!
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

There is just one thing about it...... .

While they do many things with lights in Downtown, this is a bit too much i think, it could be photo chopped.... .

Maybe I'll take a ride down there tonight to check it out... .

Comment

Originally posted by Tjalfe View Post
              could be an add for diamonds from that dutch company, judging from the one building
              Nope, not a diamond. It's a "PENCIL" !

Last edited by ND66; 3 February 2007, 07:40.

Comment

Am I the only guy here cheering for Indy

Comment

Probably
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoZ View Post
                    Am I the only guy here cheering for Indy

Besides being a Bears fan since I lived there in the mid-80s and being a defensive lineman my entire footbal career who always roots for the good defense, the main reason I'm cheering the Bears is because of Manning.

Don't get me wrong, Manning is an awesome QB, but the hype around him is driving me nuts. Ever time I hear someone say "Manning deserves to win the Super Bowl," I shout, "he only deserves it if he actually wins!" The colts only made it to the super bowl because of two and half games worth of flukes and one half of Manning kicking arse. The other 5 half halves Manning played like sh*t. I know because I watched them. The Indy defense put them in the Super Bowl, not Manning and the offense. Manning doesn't deserve jack unless he can pick apart the Bears defense and score a win tomorrow.

I wish both teams the best of luck but... Go Bears!

Comment

Originally posted by dshumake View Post

Cool, thanks.
                      Saved me a trip to downtown.

Check out this weather advisory for this weekend, glad the game is not played here.
                      Otherwise more people would recall having a beer slurpee, not only Doc!

...BITTERLY COLD TEMPERATURES WILL DROP INTO THE 5 BELOW TO 15 BELOW ZERO RANGE OVERNIGHT...WITH THE COLDEST TEMPERATURES NORTH OF INTERSTATE 80. GUSTY WEST WINDS OF 15 TO 20 MPH WILL CONTINUE TO DIMINISH TONIGHT...BUT THE COMBINATION OF THE BITTERLY COLD TEMPERATURES AND THE WIND WILL ALLOW FOR FRIGID WIND CHILLS AS LOW AS 25 BELOW TO 30 BELOW ZERO TONIGHT. TEMPERATURES WILL ONLY RISE TO AROUND THE ZERO DEGREE MARK ON SUNDAY FOR AREAS NORTH OF INTERSTATE 80...AND FROM ZERO TO 5 ABOVE ZERO SOUTH OF INTERSTATE 80. WEST WINDS WILL BECOMING GUSTY AGAIN ON SUNDAY WITH DAYTIME WIND CHILLS OF 20 BELOW TO 30 BELOW ZERO. BITTERLY COLD AIR TEMPERATURES AND BLUSTERY WINDS WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP WIND CHILLS IN THIS RANGE THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING.

I just never saw that many buildings do the light show at the same time. But hey, things do change... .

GO BEARS!!!!!

Comment

Hey I'm not pulling for Indy because of Manning, I'm pulling for Coach Dungy.

Comment

Did you see that????!!!!

TD return from the Kick Off!!!!!!

Comment

Crap! Now I'm going to have to hear about Manning being the best QB ever for another year and half...

Good game plan on Indy's part. They deserved the win. Grossman needs to be givent the boot. He and the offense on the whole sucked for the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                            X