oooh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oooh...

I just got a 'Happy Birthday' automated email from MURC!

Apparently I haven't even visited this sight in 11 months. No one here has any clue who I am since I rarely posted during the few years this place was a regular read of mine, but that aside, how are things with everyone?

I miss MURC - great people, tight community - of which I was never a part of; probably why I erroniously perceived a lot of 'holier-than-though attitude toward some of my posts - apologies for that

Anyhoo.... I'd list names, but I don't want to leave anyone out. I've read so many entertaining and insightful threads here over the years, and wow do I miss using my mystique & rainbow runner and my Marvel G400!

At any rate, this is just a quick hello to everyone at MURC. I hope you all have a great day! I think I'll pop over to the imaging and AV forums and catch up for a bit
    Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

I'm closing in on 1500 posts and I still feel like I'm not a part of it yet

btw - like your sig!!

edit: part of why I keep posting is because the people here really do know their stuff You are welcome to be a part of the newly formed Mehen-seether community
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

welcome back and Happy Birthday
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Herzlichen Gl+ckwunsch zum Geburtstag, Seether (BTW, I do remember your name and something about cars...)
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Gelukkige verjaardag!

Yes, the name rings a bell....
          (but is that good or bad? )

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

"Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag" and welcome back

Jörg
            Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

Happy birthday!
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

What a concept, someone starting their own birthday thread!

Bonne fête seether!
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Happy Birthady !

Well, technically I can start my own, being born on the same day with MultimediaMan , and so can others in the same situation...
                  Last edited by Admiral; 2 February 2007, 05:42.

Comment

Happy Birthday!!

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Hbd!

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

HBD & don't be a stranger (anymore)!!
                            Dr. Mordrid
                            ----------------------------
                            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Happy Birthday
                              We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Working...
                              X