Football (soccer) is for wimps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football (soccer) is for wimps!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

They need a new refereeing rule for football :
    Any player who spends more than 30 seconds on the deck gets carried off for treatment and a checkup by FIFA medics, minimum offtime of 5 minutes.
    Any player who the FIFA medics judge faked the injury to gain advantage for his team gets a red card, which suspends them from playing in the next competetive game.
    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

I pee'd my pants

But this happened to me once. I played center fullback on my soccer team in a weekend semifinal tournament. Minutes left in the game, the opposing guy tripped over the ball in the box, and he goes done screaming in pain and rolling around and stuff, I get my second ever yellow card and the ref points to a penalty kick and I didn't even touch him. So I'm argueing the call and the ref theatens a red card at me, meanwhile the guy is still freaking on the ground. They finally roll the guy off the field, another player kicks the goal to tie the game, and the guy who got hurt is doing jumping jacks on the sideline, we all yell at the ref while pointing to the guy who was so hurt doing the jumping jacks. The ref runs over to the guy on the sideline and gives him a red card, and then he came over to me and apoligized. We lost the game in a shoot out.
      I'm still mad.

Comment

Some real hits;

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Playing defense is fun
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 1 February 2007, 18:54.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
        X