The Best Alarm Clock Ever Made!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Alarm Clock Ever Made!

Well, if you're a notorious snoozer who needs to get his/her lazy butt out of bed that is:

Most people don't like to get up in the morning. That is why they made the snooze-button on the alarmclock. When the clock starts the anoying sound you just hit it and it shuts up.

But you need to get up for work on time, so here is the perfect alarm clock for those of us who rather would stay in bead.

On the top of the clock there is a propella that will fly of when it's time to get up. The only way to stop the noise from the clock is to get out of bead, catch the propella and put it back on top of the clock.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Awesome! Of course I would destroy the clock, but cool idea.
    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I'm a very deep sleeper, as in nearly comatose, s i needed an effective alarm clock/phone ring amplifier, but it had deawbacks. It was a solid state circuit that sensed the phone or was triggered by a clock chip. The output was a 3"/110 VAC fire alarm bell

When Margie & I came back from our honeymoon and time came for us to return to work I set "the box" for my wake-up time which was the earliest.

The time came, the gadget went off & I spent the next 5 minutes digging Margies claws out of the ceiling
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I assume a softer alarm would have done it, she would probably have found ways to wake you up if you failed to turn it off anyway
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by az View Post
          I assume a softer alarm would have done it, she would probably have found ways to wake you up if you failed to turn it off anyway

An elbow to the rib cage usually does it.
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

That's what it's been since that day
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

^ LOL too funny
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X