Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice

The Smallville Justice Leage episode aired last week and WOW....was it ever something to get the fan boys & girls going. It was SO good talk of making it a spinoff started about 5 minutes after the airing. This is one of the videos on YouTube;

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and this is a pic of the 'team' leaving what used to be one of Lex Luthors facilitites;

The gloves are off

Impulse (Flash) - Green Arrow - Clark - Aquaman - Cyborg
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 23 January 2007, 01:08.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

As much as I loved it, that episode was filled with some scenes that just heaped on the cheese factor.

Does beg the question - how much longer can Clark toe the line between good samaritan and being, well, Superman? I think the transition will increase as he continues to come into contact with the phantoms, but obviously there has to be some head-on confrontation with Lex that cinches it.

Sigh, better stop before I start sounding like one of those fanboys.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

IMO he started down that road when GA told him the stakes. Once assured everyone was out of the factory he agreed it had to be blown up. Clark is finally growing up.

Next question: will Chloe continue her role as WatchTower's satcom?
      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 22 January 2007, 21:26.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

He's starting to look ready for the Junior Lifeguard's Association after all.

Comment

Working...
        X