• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell Canada is running another "Deals" promo

Nothing exciting today.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

here's the link
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

22 inch wide screen f/p for 299 today.
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Just remember that 22" are still made with older LCD tech. Not as good as the 20" or 24"
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Good enough if you're only doing office/browsing stuff, though. And very cheap.
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

What are the 27" supposed to be like?
            is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
            Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

Today's Asus PDA is tempting but I'll take a pass.

I'm waiting for a version of Windows Mobile that doesn't suck.

Comment

looks like the 27" and 30" monitor models are on sale today.

Comment

yep, If I had the money that 30" would be real sweet

Comment

I don't have the cash either.

But MasterCard does... D'oh!

I just received my order confirmation.

Now I just have to think of a game to test the screen with...

Comment

Keep in mind you have to have a dual-dvi to use the 30" as well.
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Yeah, I know. But thanks for the tip.

Comment

I just realized you ordered it, sweet! Definitely gotta give us a mini review when you get it. What video card are you gonna use with it?
                          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

My main card at home is a lot better than what I have in the office. I'm thinking of swaping them, but I do all my serious gaming at home so I better not.

At work I've got two nVidia 7600GT/Silent PCIe cards (not in SLI) driving three CRTs. I couldn't find any info re: dual link support on Asus' web site but I found a review that said my cards had it.

At home I've got an ATI x1950XTX and an ATI x1300Pro driving three LCDs. I haven't confirmed that the x1950 card has dual link but I'd be very surprised if it doesn't.

Comment

Definately a mini review needed here. How come the 30 is less than the 27"?
                              is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
                              Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

Working...
                              X