pfff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pfff

Well, I had to write a summary for the phd; but apparenty I interpreted the purpose of this summary incorrectly.

So I'll now have to rewrite it...
    (and given the last couple of weeks, I'm tired of writing...)

Ah well, just one more week to go...

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Chin up, the end is nigh!
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Due to recent cut-backs, the light at the end of the tunnel has been cut off.
      "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Originally posted by VJ View Post
        Well, I had to write a summary for the phd; but apparenty I interpreted the purpose of this summary incorrectly.

So I'll now have to rewrite it...
        (and given the last couple of weeks, I'm tired of writing...)

Ah well, just one more week to go...

Jörg
        I wrote like a page and a half summary and they just sent it back to me saying that it should be at least 5 pages... I guess it's important

Comment

Maybe thats the only bit they'll really read
          PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
          Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
          +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Originally posted by Evildead666 View Post
            Maybe thats the only bit they'll really read
            Exactly
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by TransformX View Post
              Due to recent cut-backs, the light at the end of the tunnel has been cut off.
              ROFLMAO! I'll remember that one, thx!
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Yeah, true, it is probabely the only bit most will read... but still...

TransformX: good one!

Jörg
                pixar
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Uhg.

Hang in there, when your this close to finishing it's best to give it your all and pull through.
                  Titanium is the new bling!
                  (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                  X