Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and the waiting game begins......

-95~
    Last edited by SpiralDragon; 6 January 2007, 09:08.
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

also waiting fo the result of 1798867265

its 7:45PM.... nothing yet
    Last edited by SpiralDragon; 6 January 2007, 09:08.
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

10PM and something did happen... issue 1798867265 slowly getting ressolved.... but then there is -95 now.... not much left

Comment

Excuse me, what are you talking about?

Comment

lol.... being myssterious about that for now....

lets just say there are some nice and intresting surprises on the way.. .

Comment

Be Afraid, be very very afraid
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Am I close to think that those are bureaucratic related numbers, possibly gouvernment forms/papers?
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

no ..... but in a very much ditent way the firsst set is kinda related to what you just said...

Comment

Visa?
                  Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

take a picture and send it

Comment

-93 now.... 1798867475 is the only number i am monitoring for now

resolution of 1798867265 is going far tooooo sloooowww...... but then again its my fault.... and there is always hope...

Comment

With the the speed at which you post the news, it'll take forever before we find out.
                        Titanium is the new bling!
                        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

a quick google search for 179886747 gave: "Alignments: Human vs Dog, Chimp, Mouse and Cow" (DNA sequences).

the weird thing is that this is actually usefull to me and I had not idea about that site

Comment

glad its ufull to you...but you are waaaayy off in this casse.....

Comment

I bet ya it's some kind of passport number or visa, could be the Canadian social security number, that if broken down may look something like... (1798 8672 65) or (1 798 867 265) hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X