no good news(TM) thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no good news(TM) thread

I'm in a bad mood because of... well, it's just been an all-around shitty day etc.

Absolutely nothing good happened today, but I don't want to ruin the good news thread. So feel free to whine or let off steam here.

There's an Opera in my macbook.

I wouldn't want to overload the servers
    so, best not to say anything.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

oh i've got lots to complain about too... but then again... when do i not have something to complain about
      but... there are some good things in life that keep me going...
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

I find ranting about the bad things just makes me get all worked-up over them again or even more than I already was.

So yeah. Life's a b*tch.
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

My f'ing monster in law is living with us and she's driving me nuts!
          please help me !
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

work hard, play harder, but if someone sees belly skin at work they have a hissy fit with HR and YOU get a reprimand....some people need to just F...G GROW UP!
            Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

I have no specific direction in life - but hey, I'm young and smart - I'll figure out something. And who really has direction anyways? If I did have direction - Scorsese would be my choice. There is a thread of sense in that statement, if you look hard enough.
              Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
              Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Originally posted by gt40 View Post
                My f'ing monster in law is living with us and she's driving me nuts!
                please help me !
                many people have tried to find a cure for that...
                they all failed

Comment

Originally posted by |Mehen| View Post
                  I have no specific direction in life - but hey, I'm young and smart - I'll figure out something. And who really has direction anyways? If I did have direction - Scorsese would be my choice. There is a thread of sense in that statement, if you look hard enough.
                  Oh, I can relate to that. I would love to do something more artistic as well. I'd love to do design (bacause things can be both useful AND beautiful, but all too few seem to know this), unfortunately, I don't think I have the skills for it, and I'm too afraid to try.
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Again unsuitable weather to go flying...

Jörg
                    pixar
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I'm sick as a dog
                      The kids and the wife have been having all of the fun, while I'm stuck in bed. And I can't even sleep it off.
                      But I still got a job.

Comment

Comment

I have no bad news to announce. Check the good news thread.
                          Titanium is the new bling!
                          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Get outta here, you're ruining the bad vibes man!

Comment

Working...
                            X