Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking for Matrox related websites...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for Matrox related websites...

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for Matrox related websites, forums, How-to guides etc. It doesn't really matter if they are Matrox Graphics related or Matrox Video related.

I would like to add some useful links on my website ( www.matroxrulez.net ) and I would really appreciate any help from you. Is there a website, in addition to MURC, that you're visiting frequently and it contains lots of useful Matrox information, tips or troubleshooting?

Also, if you have any questions or comments about my website, please let me know. I can't make any promises if or when I will actually use those links, but I will review all of them, that's for sure!

Thanks in advance!

For polish users...
    A CRAY is the only computer that runs an endless loop in just 4 hours...

Comment

Hello Nicram!
      I already have your link.

matrox, matrox graphics cards, matrox product information, matrox surround gaming, matrox press releases

Comment

Cool! Then try Link that i got on my website, there are some nice too
        A CRAY is the only computer that runs an endless loop in just 4 hours...

Comment

Matroxers

Unofficial Matrox Support Forum

Last edited by Adis; 6 January 2007, 03:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Adis View Post

I thought that was here
            When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              I thought that was here
              This is nice place, except there is too much politics.

Comment

But not in hardware sections of MURC...and even the Lounge is usually clean, with potentially hot topics in political subforum... (where you don't have to look after all)

Comment

Working...
                X