Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 DualHead/RR G-Series Features

'lo all.

Finally cleared the cobwebs and installed my G400/32 with the Rainbow Runner to get my TV back online. (Had previously used the RR in another Millennium G200 system, with a Marvel G200 preceding the G400/RR-G combo.

I have always run multi-monitor configurations. I used the Marvel paired with two Banshees to create a 17-21-17 configuration. Now, I use the G400 and a single Banshee (soon to be the G200 multihead) to create a 17-21 and 17. The G400 is my primary adapter.

My dilemma comes from the RR-G Video Tools. It only displays the image on the main monitor (Win98 display 1). I can understand that it may not support blitting to the Banshees. (Though it damn well ought to <G>). Now, it seems the same phenomena exits even among the G400's second monitor (Win98 monitor 2).

Does anyone know if or how it is possible to be able to display the PC-VCR display window on another monitor? The 21" is so useful for graphic design that even a small TV window obscures something. Moving it off to the side would be an exceptional boon.

Thanks in advance for whatever insight anyone can offer.

Kindest regards,

Bill Hoscheit
Working...
X