Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Transformer Trailer...

looks pretty impressive!
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Damn. I love the Transformers, but this is one of the most annoying trailers I've ever seen
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

I've seen better trailers from zombie movies.

Comment

More of a teaser than a trailer, it was still cool...it looks to be pretty good....

We see a shot of Optimus Prime going anthromorphic...
        Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

They're really making it hard to gauge how the transformers look and move that's for sure. At this point I'm not liking some of the models shown, but again, it's too little to truly go on.

I want to, but I don't have high hopes for the film.
          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Originally posted by Jessterw View Post
            They're really making it hard to gauge how the transformers look and move that's for sure. At this point I'm not liking some of the models shown, but again, it's too little to truly go on.

I want to, but I don't have high hopes for the film.
            Spelberg is producing, which is good. But Michael Bay is directing, which is bad. I haven't liked anything he's done since ... The Rock. Since then they have all been fair to poor. Oh well, time will tell, but I don't have my hopes up.
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I really really want to like this movie but I haven't enjoyed any of the forms yet. It's like they are trying to hard to make their current forms look like muscle tissue. I'm all for making something your own when making it but it's a far cry from what most would have chosen even if you push the bounds.
              Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

bleh, they look more like escaped mechas from a bad anime than Transformers
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

they would look too goofy in a live-action movie if they looked like they did in the cartoons.

I have high hopes, despite Bay.
                  Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                  Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Wow, that trailer was way better than I thought it would be. I actually hate transformers but I have renewed interest after seeing this trailer. I like the Mech look.
                    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Heres what the transformed Robots will look like, at least in toy form

Blackout Transformers Movie concept and toy image. [img] [img] Optimus Prime Transformers Movie concept [img] Starscream Transformers Movie Toy...
                      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I like the look of them.
                        But i also never watched the Transformers cartoon/anime on TV.Only once or twice maybe.
                        ASUS P5B-E ;2GB G.Skill DDR2 Ram; C2D6420;lub 3D X1950pro ;SoundBlaster X-Fi;WinXP

Comment

Originally posted by |Mehen| View Post
                          they would look too goofy in a live-action movie if they looked like they did in the cartoons.

I have high hopes, despite Bay.
                          The cartoons where never aired in sweden so I never saw them untill several years after the comics and the toys.

and most of the designs from the comic would work great imho
                          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Yes,the desingns would "work"
                            But maybe they did not want them to look too much like the toys ?(action figures)
                            ASUS P5B-E ;2GB G.Skill DDR2 Ram; C2D6420;lub 3D X1950pro ;SoundBlaster X-Fi;WinXP

Comment

Working...
                            X