Snow!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow!!

Tonight we had snow here in sweden were I live for the second time this year

unfortunatley it was only a cm

and it's almost gone now
    Last edited by Technoid; 19 December 2006, 13:58. Reason: I can't fsk'ing spell :mad: :rolleyes:
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

we had some here, but it all melted and the last week or more has been nice and warm out.. high of 11C just a few days ago
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

we had some today, but it's melting
      /meow
      Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
      Asus Striker ][
      8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
      Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

Had a nice little snow here in Oklahoma a bit back. Most we've had in Stillwater since I've lived here (going on 8 years).

“And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I'm going out to Whistler again in January. So far this season, they've had over 19 feet (596cm) of snowfall, with the current average base at 7.25 feet (220cm). It's gonna be awesome.

Here in Toronto, we've had a light dusting a couple of times, but no accumulation so far.
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I want snow! I'd need a warmer jacket though, preferably one with a working zipper. (Yeah, I'm buying a laptop and I can't afford a warm jacket. I have priorities, you see.)
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

buy one of those insane p4 laptops (those that has a desktop cpu in it and no thermal throtling what so ever, yes I'm talking to you Sony!) you can get those dirt cheap and as long as the battery last it will double as a space heater
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Nah, I've bought a Toshiba Tecra M7 Tablet PC with intel Core Duo *brag*.

I've also sold my old PC and will be giving away the 19" CRT. Since the old PC's gone, I have trouble keeping my room warm!
                There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

OMG woke up this morning to find 3/4 of a cm of snow on the ground!!!
                  Titanium is the new bling!
                  (you heard from me first!)

Comment

If it were ¾ m, not ¾ cm, that may warrant "OMG"
                    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis View Post
                      Hehe, well I was using the 'OMG' sarcastically cause it's been so warm lately. Usually around here we start getting snow in the beginning of Novembre.
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

no snow here, just cold (-3C) and fog :/

Comment

Cold here, too! Today's weather http://www.cypenv.org/weather/, but not to OMG level.
                          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis View Post
                            Ha! Typically in Montreal 3/4 of m isn't even worth a wow, let alone an omg.
                            /meow
                            Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
                            Asus Striker ][
                            8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
                            Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

Worst here in my days was a blizzard that dumped 30" of heavy snow with 60 mph winds. We had drifts so high they almost reached the power lines & you could walk out 2nd floor windows.

My parents had to be evacuated from the farm by a National Guard tank equipped with a plow and a trailing armored personnel carrier. After all that all my mother could do was complain that the APC was "noisy, rode like a harvester and smelled bad"
                              Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 20 December 2006, 12:44.
                              Dr. Mordrid
                              ----------------------------
                              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
                              X