X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seinfeld: The Horror Movie

It's OK.
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

I've always thought Seinfeld was overrated. I don't think I have ever muddled through a single Seinfeld show in my life. I get about 5 minutes is and want to throw the remote at the TV. Friends is the same, except the show that had Brad Pitt in it. That one was hilarious.

Oh, and I got about 10 seconds into this video before I closed the tab. Still can't stand Seinfeld.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I'm a Seinfeld fan but that was just too long. Should've been cut down to about a minute.
      Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
      Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Seinfeld had funny bits but to be honest I just couldn't ever suffer through it.

And yet we watched Friends religiously, despite realizing the entire time that it was making us dumber. *sigh*
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Note to self: must download Soup Nazi episode.

Comment

Too many large spaces between (minor) chuckles to waste my time watching.
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
            X