Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Customer's Choice Bundle available at Walmart.com

If interested.... .

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Included in the deal:

-Sony Memory Card Adapter
    -Sony Sixaxis Wireless Controller 1
    -Sony Sixaxis Wireless Controller 2
    -ALS Messenger Bag PS3
    -Choose 10 games
    -2 Blu-Ray Movies

Still.... the price!

Comment

Something for rich parents to buy their spoilt brats for Christmas
      When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

The real winner this year is Nintendo with the Wii. They're selling s**t loads of those things in these parts; I'd guess 2 or 3:1 vs. PS3 based on our neighbors/friends/relatives etc.
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 15 December 2006, 14:44.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

I was going to make a comment about how many Wii games and accessories you could get for that price, but then I remembered there are sadly very few good games out for it at this point.

Amusingly enough, was out shopping and overheard a conversation between two college guys. One, who I assume was doing the actual purchasing, was raving about how awesome the PS3 is (which it is technically) and how sweet playing it is going to be. The other just gives him this look and says, "... yeah all by yourself. A Wii would be sweet for our parties...", with further commentary on how "the chicks" would love it.

So umm, yeah. Spend your $1.3k+ so you can have a nice time playing with, I mean, by yourself or with some virtual 10 year old. The rest of us will be rocking it out on our Wii's with a bunch of real friends

*Ahem* Sorry for derailing the thread
          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Originally posted by Jessterw View Post
            So umm, yeah. Spend your $1.3k+ so you can have a nice time playing with, I mean, by yourself or with some virtual 10 year old. The rest of us will be rocking it out on our Wii's with a bunch of real friends

*Ahem* Sorry for derailing the thread

Don't be sorry, this is a very good point.

This indeed could get in a center of attention not only in a party, but in a bar for example.
            I’m sure bowling game on Wii is much better (and more fun) then any of the gaming machines in a bar.

Comment

We are having a NY party and I am sure the Wii will come out
              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
              X