Dragon!

/meow
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
    Asus Striker ][
    8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
    Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Stop being mysterious.

but if you are talking about what i think you are talking about; no way.

Screw second chances. that's already been shot to hell! there is no way there will be a third chance.
    /meow
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
    Asus Striker ][

Comment

It’s O.K. to talk to yourself.
      But it is really bad if you start arguing….. .

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

uh....

I would try a little less catnip.
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Originally posted by lowlifecat View Post
          Damn you!

Dragon!
          X2
          /meow
          Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
          Asus Striker ][

Comment

It's like talking to a monkey... only JUST the monkey...
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

yeah but its a hella cute cat, not a monkey
              Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
              Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Originally posted by lowlifecat View Post
                Stop being mysterious.

but if you are talking about what i think you are talking about; no way.

Screw second chances. that's already been shot to hell! there is no way there will be a third chance.

sory.... been busy as hell...

there is alot you have to learn from me litle one..... one of the things you must learn is the imprtance of knowing how to look past diffreces and past let downs and ****ING MOVE ON.... harmoniously... freindship is not an easy thing to find.... you and i are great frinds you pussy... but even i have forgiven YOU.... for more than you will admit... so dont you think that you are taking this "no compromise" stance a litle bit over the edge....

you would do good to mark my words Puss in Boots...

great changes are comeing... 3.5 and counting....

there is alot of work you and i can do together... there are stuf that only you and i can do together... but not as long as you remain in the state that you are in right now....

the morning is coming cat on hot tin roof... and even you have to wake up...

and if you dont wake up... then just picture this; that pic of you above... cute as hell... i bet you taste like chiken when griled with dragon breath..... .... you have been warned....
                "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

i thought you ahd a reply for me... /me looks around... cant see one... ah well....

if you have anything to say puss in boots... dont take too long.... i am getting tiered and spending my 3rd new years all alone....... things whent bad on christmas... well... i am not entierly alone.... but thats a compleatly difrent story...

*sigh* andy way... happy new year all... 2007 looks like a tidel wave of major changes....

good luck to every one.....
                  "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

so .. you going to reply like you said... or is thos another empty promis :P

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralDragon View Post
                      sory.... been busy as hell...

there is alot you have to learn from me litle one..... one of the things you must learn is the imprtance of knowing how to look past diffreces and past let downs and ****ING MOVE ON.... harmoniously... freindship is not an easy thing to find.... you and i are great frinds you pussy... but even i have forgiven YOU.... for more than you will admit... so dont you think that you are taking this "no compromise" stance a litle bit over the edge....

you would do good to mark my words Puss in Boots...

great changes are comeing... 3.5 and counting....

there is alot of work you and i can do together... there are stuf that only you and i can do together... but not as long as you remain in the state that you are in right now....

the morning is coming cat on hot tin roof... and even you have to wake up...

and if you dont wake up... then just picture this; that pic of you above... cute as hell... i bet you taste like chiken when griled with dragon breath..... .... you have been warned....
                      This is ****ing moving on. I'm sorry but i didn't ask you to play peacemaker. you took that upon yourself. I'm not interesting in 'making peace'. I am interested in living harmoniously; forgetting everything that happened is pretty harmonious in my books.

Sam, if i had ever done to you as was done to me; i'd shoot myself in the head. seriously this 'make up or else' threat won't work. Please forget about it and lets move on.

as for your response. i have a pretty stable job at the moment, not artisticly challenging in any form, but it is stable. You must understand that i can't be jumping in with you right now with my eyes closed. I don't even know if you will be living in montreal, toronto or vancouver.

come and get yourself settled first then we can talk about doing more joint work together.

not sure if that's what you wanted to hear. unfortunatly, for my state of mind: you take pretty much what you can get.
                      /meow
                      Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
                      Asus Striker ][

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralDragon View Post
                        i thought you ahd a reply for me... /me looks around... cant see one... ah well....

if you have anything to say puss in boots... dont take too long.... i am getting tiered and spending my 3rd new years all alone....... things whent bad on christmas... well... i am not entierly alone.... but thats a compleatly difrent story...

*sigh* andy way... happy new year all... 2007 looks like a tidel wave of major changes....

good luck to every one.....
                        so it's my fault your plans blew up? Happy new year! i myself made no plans and almost slept through it.

oh and screw you and the cow you rode in on being alone on new years can be a blessing.
                        /meow
                        Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
                        Asus Striker ][

Comment

Sam, if i had ever done to you as was done to me; i'd shoot myself in the head.
                          right... should i bring the gun with me when i come visiting?

and as far as new years goes.... well... thats my problem not yours... the referance was merly to point out that i am geting old and too tiered to keep on pointing out where you can imporve a litle.. :P

Comment

Working...
                          X