No announcement yet.

Where does this radiator buster exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does this radiator buster exist?

Just wondering.... .

Radiator Buster!

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

looks european and they drive in the "wrong" side, so maybe the UK somewhere?
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Manchester, UK. It's a good idea too. There are big signs up. If people choose to ignore them. It's their fault.
      Last edited by Fluff; 12 December 2006, 09:52.

Comment

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Bollards stun defiant drivers

A number of motorists have had their cars damaged by bollards installed in Manchester city centre to restrict traffic.

25 Nov 2006

Comment

Thanks, now I know.

Comment

That's awesome. "If I follow that bus really closely, and floor it, maybe I'll make it." Uh... no.
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

F-ing hilarious
              Happy to see buggers like that getting their dues !
              PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
              Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
              +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

apparently Manchester council may be forced to abandon those bollards because of health and safety issues...

Comment

They have them in Oxford and Cambridge as well (and York too I think) - I think they're great (and the above is a pretty regular occurance...)
                  DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

When you go into PC World you have to be careful what you say.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluff View Post
                      When you go into PC World you have to be careful what you say.

Comment

Was trying to be funny. www.pcworld.co.uk UK based hardware retailer Pun on PC -> political correctness. Didn't really fit into discussion.

Comment

wow, so those are bus lanes only?
                          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

We have those where i work for security, only they are much faster. Punched a lorry's engine throught the top of the cab one time when the guard forgot to bypass the trip. 400,000 USD repair job. Bollards unharmed.

Comment

There was a time when people obeyed signs -you know, the ones that say 'buses and taxis only'

Still, its cracking to see people getting their comeuppance. I did wonder if the second car in that clip was filling with fumes or something, as they seemed desparate to get the kids out.

My site at work used to have the automatic ramps coming out of the floor, but they were always failing. Now we are back to the traditional barriers that angle up when activated, and have to be replaced twice a year when people drive through them
                              FT.

Comment

Working...
                              X