Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Card Cooler

On www.murc.ws I found a link to www.thecardcooler.com
    Does anyone have any experience with the cooler? Is it worth it considering that my PC is full of cards? And, does anyone from Europe know how long it takes to finally get the cooler from the day you send the money to them?

Hi Till,

The card cooler works great. I made my own version of it and it really helps to cool down your PCI and AGP cards.
    Just make sure you have enough room on that side of your case for the two 80mm fans with the side cover on.
    As far as overseas shipping, just email them and I'm sure they will give you all the details. From what I have heard they are very prompt about shipping their orders out.

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

till just make your own its cheaper.

find two good 80mm case fans mount them on some rails wire them together (to use one connector and bingo your done (and with out the over seas shipping costs)

------------------
      i don't know what im going to bitch about now that the avp patch is out.
      p2 350 at 450, 196 meg pc100,10gig hard drive,5xdvd cl drive, xitel p. storm sound, 32meg g400 dualhead, acs 400 altec lansing speakers+yamaha rear, ch throttle, ch force fx, ch pedeals, hp laserjet 4, epson 400 color, ctx vl950 main mag dx17t secondary monitors
      other systems k6-2 350 and k6 200.

Comment

Working...
      X