Still want your G400!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still want your G400!?

<a href="http://www.hothardware.com/reviews/NewV3Drivers!.htm">V3 just gotta better!!!</a>

Yes I do still want a G400

3Dfx=shite

Comment

YEPPERS!, I still want my G400, and I want it now!! Happy trails....to you....get along little doggie.
      Matt

------------------
      Is this some kind of bust?
      Yes, it's very impressive.

Comment

It is getting even more uncivilised to insult somebody with new info on a news forum than holding you god damn TNT/G400 and wondering you are the most clever and completed human in your little pigeon mind.
        LOL

Comment

Last time I checked, the V3 still didn't do EMBM, and nope, no dual head. I guess I'll stick with the G400.

------------------
          Andrew Gallagher - andrew@agallagher.com
          Asus P2B-S, PII-350, 64MB PC100, 12.7GB Quantum Fireball EX ATA-33, 3.2GB IBM Deskstar3 EIDE, 2 Quantum Atlas I 2.1GB UWSCSI, Toshiba 6201 SCSI CD, WangDAT SCSI, MillG200 8MB (Anxiously awaiting my G400MAX), SBLive! Retail, Win98SE

[This message has been edited by agallag (edited 07-25-99).]
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Hate to do this you guys, but I've gotta ask..(and it *is* 'General HW' )

Voodoo anything can bite me AFAIC, but...what about the SIS 300....? No EMBM, but it does seem to have DualHead....

Not really thinking about changing my religion (please don't send Father Joel after me, I beg you), but any info would be interesting...

------------------
            Holly
            Who put her V2 in her roomie's PC, because her own Soyo 5EMA, K6-2 333 not o/c, 256MB PC100 , Millennium G200 8MB SGRAM, Win98 finally works plenty good enough...'til she's saved the $$ for the G400/Athlon rig, anyway... [drool, pant, drool... ]

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 07-27-99).]
            Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
            -Jay Bulworth

Comment

I'll see if I can try one out, just to see what it's all about. They are not quite available yet, though.

Matt

------------------
              486 sx25, 4MB, Hercules Dynamite Pro VLB, SB16, PIO mode 2 145MB Hard drive, Win 3.1

Comment

SiS always looks good on paper, then they blow up in real life. Yuck.

Hey Matt, what happened in your sig?

Wombat

------------------
                503+ rev 1.2a, 128MB PC100 RAM, K6-2/350@400,RH6 & Win98,G200 Millenium (SGRAM), no plans to buy a G400

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Just puting down my last words for the system that is going to the trash can tonight, my 1 yr. old daughter was trying to help me put a system together the other night, and I gave her the pieces from that old system to keep her occupied while I was assembling the system and she F.U.B.A.R.'ed the stuff, and my wife says it's time for it to go.

Matt

------------------
                  486 sx25, 4MB, Hercules Dynamite Pro VLB, SB16, PIO mode 2 145MB Hard drive, Win 3.1

Comment

Wombat, you've got a point, but even S3 is not as hideous as they used to be, so who knows...this could be the turnaround for all we know.

Matt, do you know when the release/ship date is expected to be? I'm looking forward to hearing anything you might find out. Oh, and I have an old 386 that your daughter can destroy to her happy heart's content, if you want it... or I'll just do it myself as her proxy...

---------------------
                    Holly,
                    who agrees with Matt's wife, actually ...that stuff was way too old!

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 07-28-99).]
                    Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
                    -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Working...
                    X