Dreamhack pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamhack pics

Well, most of them are crap but I'll post em anyway...

okej, moved the files to a better server (damn ISP!).

Link changed
    Last edited by Technoid; 7 December 2006, 14:51. Reason: Crappy ISP servers
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

broken link
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Works for me.

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

getting a 404
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Also working with me.

J1NG

Comment

I also suddenly got an 404, so i've moved it, see my first post....
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

wtf mate?

nice pics
              /meow
              Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
              Asus Striker ][
              8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
              Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

Originally posted by lowlifecat View Post

wtf mate?

nice pics
                Well, when we were packing up and was moving stuff out to the car I saw that, in a corner near the exit.

Comment

Wow, that's huge! I bet it was blast.
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Dude, were there ANY chicks there??

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ View Post
                      Dude, were there ANY chicks there??

Kevin
                      yeah, lots of them

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock View Post
                        Wow, that's huge! I bet it was a blast.
                        Especially when the BOFH DJ was in controll of the master volume

Comment

Working...
                        X