Dells 12 days of deals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dells 12 days of deals!

Keep an eye open, those 20" w/s should come up soon!

Today has the harmony 880 remote - great deal if you have stack of remotes like I do.

http://www1.ca.dell.com/content/topi...HS1&l=en&s=dhs
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Xbox 360 bundle today $449
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

32" lcd HDTV and 30" w/s flat panel today.

Comment

Kinda missed the boat on this, but yesteday's deal on the 3007WFP had the price at $1399 - a saving of $300 on the $1699 price. If you go into the website section for it directly, the price is $1499. Somewhat exaggerated savings!

Today's offers include a backpack, a 23" LCD TV and a 42" plasma TV.
        Meet Jasmine.
        flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

20" and 24" w/s flat panels today - $269 and $699

Comment

Awesome, just what I was looking for, but I head that there are price fixing going on with regards to LCD and that next year 2007, we'll see a significant drop in price!!
            According to this...

Comment

Working...
            X