Mills & Boon MUST READ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mills & Boon MUST READ!

Mills and Boon are publishers of romantic slush here in the UK. (Maybe worldwide, I don't know).

The following is an extract from the latest Mills and Boon novel. With writing like this there really is no need for pictures:

We met in a secluded field, the sun nearly kissing the evening horizon. The warm breeze was full of that earthy, musky scent that only those fortunate enough to live outside the urban rat race know, and a quiet whispering of leaves in the weeping willow overhead added the final touch to the most romantic scene. We lay there, both naked. I knew I had to
    have her, and have her now.

Without a word being spoken, I moved to a position of dominance. I could feel instantly that this was what she was waiting for as she frantically thrust her pelvis at my approaching organ. I moved slowly at first, inch by inch, until I was fully inside her. Then as the tension rose, we threw caution to the wind and abandoned ourselves to the moment.

Although inexperienced, she approached every change of position with enthusiasm. She moaned with despair each time I withdrew to prevent myself ending it all too soon. As the sexual tension heightened towards the inevitable mind blowing climax, it was all I could do to hold out any longer. Finally, the moment we had been building up to was upon us, and passed all too quickly.

Breathlessly we rolled together in the now damp grass. As the last deep orange glow of the long settling sun melted into the darkness of approaching night, we lay there still entwined in an amorous embrace.

I kissed her long and lovingly, and whispered reassuringly how good she had been.

She tenderly and sensuously licked my inner ear then whispered, "Baaaa" and rejoined the flock.

THIS BOOK IS NOW FOR SALE IN NEW ZEALAND, WALES AND CERTAIN PARTS OF DERBYSHIRE.
    FT.

rofl

Comment

double rofl ...
      "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

That was just baaaaaaad
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone View Post

THIS BOOK IS NOW FOR SALE IN NEW ZEALAND, WALES AND CERTAIN PARTS OF DERBYSHIRE.
            ... figures.
            /meow
            Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
            Asus Striker ][
            8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
            Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

rofl, and here I thought I will be just laughing from the part before last line

Comment

Bwwwaaaaaahahahahaha! A girl in school used to read trashy novels aloud because they always made me turn red with laughter. This one was uber hilarious!
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

ROFL
                  Fat Tone, you baaaaaad boy.
                  Chuck
                  秋音的爸爸

Comment

Baaaaaloks! Paddy is the Welshman with animals attached to his body.
                    FT.

Comment

You sure they aren't testing the local markets in Arkansas and West Virginia?
                      “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Working...
                      X