Wii Safety: The Missing Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii Safety: The Missing Pages

If you have not read or seen the recent hilarious posting by Kotaku about Nintendo’s Safety Manual from Japan, go take a look. Once you do, this entire post will make much more sense. Thanks to one of our clients in Japan, who just happens to work for one of the printing companies Nintendo regularly uses, we are pleased to be able to bring you scans of some of the missing diagrams from the Wii Safety Manual. These helpful instructions somehow got cut from the final, shipping version but are no less important when it comes to proper handling of the Wii. UPDATE: Okay, we cannot tell a lie. We made it all up! But can you blame us really? It was begging to be done. :-) UPDATE 2: Be sure to grab the ultra swanky Wii Safety desktop pictures in two amazing colors (teal and ecru) at the Iconfactory for your computer desktop!

My favorite has to be the MogWii...
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Hehehe Just the right amount of silly
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

very good!
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

As someone else commented, he should be wearing this shirt
        Attached Files
        “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Working...
        X