The Ruler of Hill Olhava

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ruler of Hill Olhava

...is sleeping a very looong sleep on his side in Repovesi National Park, Valkeala, Finland.

Taken in Autumn 1996.
    - 1971 Ricoh 500G loaded with Agfa HDC400 (ISO400 35mm film)
    - Picture information from memory: 1/60 Or 1/30 seconds , F: 2.8 or 4... (I didn't write those down back then...)
    - Scanned with Nikon Coolscan V ED, Levels and Noise reduction in digital dark room. (crop is straight from the film.)

As promised in scanner thread, some of my older "work" from the mid-90's...
    Enjoy.
    "Dippadai"

It would be nice if you could rotate it on your website. My neck hurts
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I think you're supposed to look at it sideways. Combined with the reflection, it looks like a person.
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Very cool.
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Oops, you're right!
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by az View Post
            Oops, you're right!
            hehe
            you are the first one to see the mountain / hill / rock with a lake and not to notice the shape. Quite few others have had problems seing what the picture originally is... they got so stuck with the shape of "the person"
            "Dippadai"

Comment

Working...
            X