The Niggar family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Niggar family

Watch the video and don’t miss out all the fun – join the community at KillSomeTime
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Pathetic!
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I was all ready to condemn this when I read the title.
      But, I thought it was very funny, and shined bright clear light on the subject.
      Maybe it's a USA thing.
      Chuck
      秋音的爸爸

Comment

Only Dave Chappelle could get away with that. Anyone else would be hung by his yarbles and left to dry.

(Funny, though )

Kevin

Comment

That's a classic Dave Chappelle skit. I suppose if you aren't familiar with his work it would seem pretty extreme, but the guy is possibly the funniest man in America.
          Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
          Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

If you say so
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Personally, I hate most of his humor. In this case, I do think it was hillarious because of how he brought up the absurdity of the use of the word. A black/African American/(Whatever the preferred wording is) can use this word as an in joke of sorts with others of his race but anyone else particulalry a white/caucasian person would get put in their place really quickly for using the word in any sense.

Comment

Which simply illustrates that what a word is used for is more important than the isolated meaning of the word it's self.

PS Flip Wilson could have gotten away with it too.
                Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

It's definitely one of those "in" jokes that only Americans are going to truly be able to appreciate. The pure absurdity of it makes it work.

Classic Chappelle humour, that's for sure.
                  “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Try this one on for size:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Working...
                    X