New VIA drivers out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New VIA drivers out.

There are new drivers out for the MVP3 and MVP4 chipsets. You can pick them up <a href=http://www.viatech.com/drivers/index.htm> here </a>. I haven't tried them yet, so I don't know how good they are.

------------------
    503+ rev 1.2a, 128MB PC100 RAM, K6-2/350@400,RH6 & Win98,G200 Millenium (SGRAM), no plans to buy a G400

[This message has been edited by Wombat (edited 07-22-99).]
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

I have installed them and haven't noticed any differences on my MVP3 board w/ K6-2 350.

Comment

Any documentation on what is supposed to be improved?
      Just curious.

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Well, I don't really remember looking before but now that I look at the AGP one I find this(the whole readme, kinda pathetic):
        2) Updates :
        a. Support AGP 2.0 Specification. Those are 4X, FW and 4G bit supported.
        b. Support TNT AGP.
        c. Support ATI Rage128.
        d. Reorginize installation package.

AGP 2 support that might please some people. I deleted all the files except for the zipped exes once the update installed successfully so I don't have the readmes for the rest.

Comment

Working...
        X