Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamhack

Tommorow Thursday I'm going to Dreamhack

The worlds largest lanparty (well, they are aiming for 10 000 attendants ).

Festivals, BYOC LAN, tournaments, indies, cosplay, streamers, and more at DreamHack!
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

10000 users with what... 500Watts worth of computers going each.. even in mid winter that place would need to be airconditioned
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

We are only allowed 286w per seat

And they have told us that the AC is a new and improved design utilising the nearby lake....
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid View Post
        We are only allowed 286w per seat

And they have told us that the AC is a new and improved design utilising the nearby lake....

286 W per seat times 10000 seats = 2.86 MW ...

Make sure you take lots of pictures for us who live too far away to go!
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

New World Record!

7752 participants on 7788 network hooked computers

And as a bonus, the worlds worst techno band

Comment

Guess your not gonna see many highend PC's there! LOL
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

well, I've seen about a dosen kompressorcooled rigs, and I've only seen about 25% of the "machine park"

Comment

Home now, I'll post pics in a new thread as soon as possible....

Comment

Working...
                X