Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia cooling with power plant

Hello.
    My friend (he ask me to not say who is he) changed his Parhelia cooling to power plant
    I think anyone should see this:

Btw. i would like to greet my friend NDA from finland !!!!
    A CRAY is the only computer that runs an endless loop in just 4 hours...

Umm... that's an Alpha PEP66, which, if I'm not mistaken, would be a case of massive overkill when used on a Parhelia, unless he was intending to use it as a weapon in some form of martial arts.

Comment

I think it could do without the fan

How many slots does it take up?

Looks impressive
      Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
      Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Looks like it'll take three slots...

The only problem is, is it needed ?
        I set up a watercool loop just for my 6800GT, which was overvolted and overclocked, and it went from 39°C to 42°C not matter what happened.
        I couldn't get the GPU clock any higher than on the Artic Cooling Heatsink...
        The temps were lower with the Water, but totally unneeded..now i stay with my fans...

It will help you find the limits of the chip at least anyways..
        won't have to worry about temperatures much, and then you can put the best size per cooling ratio heatsink...
        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Working...
        X