box and Sisyfos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• box and Sisyfos

Did you know that you are the 3nd and 8th fastest crunchers in Denmark!?! Box is the 35th overall.

TeamDGC is currently 17th overal and the 2nd fastest in Finland! Soon tm to be first (If JJc gets that dual Xeon runing) Will also change my AMD XPX2200+ for a Intel 805 Soon tm!

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Yup! Knew about myself.

Hadn't noticed Sisyfos was on the move again though.

GREAT!
    Why would I send my pants to New Jersey?

Comment

Long time no SETI

I don't know why, but I got the urge to flex my new C2D, and a mighty cruncher it is.
      Not sure if I wanna do this on a permanent basis, 'cause it sure is expensive in electricity
      But until further notice, I'm back in the race.
      Already I'm in second place RAC in Denmark...don't know if that says more about me or Denmark
      Also the highest RAC of any (unhidden) machine in Denmark

Enough bragging...I can see JSB is also on the move. His machines are hidden, so I don't know if I should be scared or really really scared...

Thanks for the mail Guru, but I already did a little research before i reentered...Chicken, Crunch3r BOINC 5.7.5 with affinity and what not

/Kim
      P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
      Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

really really really scared

Comment

Working...
        X