X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butt Why?

I'm speechless:

Updated: 5:19 p.m. CT Nov 9, 2006
    LONDON - A 22-year-old man suffered internal injuries after lighting a small firecracker he had inserted into his buttocks, paramedics said Thursday.
    The incident took place Sunday, when Britain celebrated Bonfire Night, traditionally marked with fireworks to celebrate the Guy Fawkes’ gunpowder plot to blow up Parliament in the 17th century.
    The man suffered burns and other unspecified internal injuries in the incident in Sunderland, 275 miles north of London.

Katherine Shenton, a spokeswoman for the North East Ambulance Service, said a caller had phoned in that the victim was bleeding after the firecracker exploded.
    Several of the man’s friends recorded the incident on a mobile phone. The blurry images show a man bent over with his pants down and a white flash as the firecracker explodes.
    The Times newspaper reported the man is a soldier who recently returned from Iraq.
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

The following 2 links VERY NSFW!!

Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Wow, ever get the feeling the gene pool is getting weak??
      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Think that's bad?

(kid thinks he's Torch from Fantastic Four)

(potato gun)
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 16 November 2006, 10:27.
        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Oh man. And here I thought we were crazy for playing with firecrackers.
          "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

When I was a kid we made tin-can mortars. Take two cans, one that slips easily inside the other. Fill the larger one half-full of water. Punch a hole in the bottom one just large enough for a firecracker. Insert firecracker, place in water-filled can and light the firecracker and watch it fly. I tried going for an altitude record once and used an M80. The BANG! rattled windows all over the neighborhood. The projectile-can only travelled about five feet. Both cans looked like peeled bananas. It's a wonder it didn't throw shrapnel all over the place.

Believe it or not, this wasn't the craziest thing I did as a kid. (This is but one hazard of being very smart but not very bright! )

Kevin

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

I had to make do with dynamite, ANFO, thermite, picric acid and home-brewed plastic explosives
                Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Used to take 4 pop cans (the old tin variety), cut the tops and bottoms off all of them except one.
                  Stack them all together, with the one with the bottom intact placed at the bottom.
                  Now tape them together with electicat tape and punch a hole in the bottom can near it's bottom.
                  Jam a tennis ball in the top.
                  Squirt some lighter fluid in the hole at the bottom and swing the hole thing around a bit to spread the fluid around.
                  place a match in the hole.
                  BANG! used to launch the tennis ball 50-100 ft in the air
                  Had to play with the lighter fluid quantity to get the mixture right.
                  Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                  X