I need some help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help...

Does anyone have a spare plastic thing that the Althon64 Ships in? I have a Althon64 3500+ I'm trying to sell, but I don't have anyway to ship it with out destroying it in the process . Drop me a PM if you have one and I'll hook you up with the shipping costs.

Thanks!
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

If you put the processor onto a piece of foam (the type that motherboards are delivered in their boxes on) and double or triple it up, and then make a small, thin, cardboard box to place it in.
    Then put into a larger box, and fill with small polystyrene chips, or bubblepack, with about 20cm or 8in of freeway on every side.
    PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

I have a small box about 2 Athlon XP's wisde that I had a processor delivered in.
      cant seem to find it right now.

Its like a small box, that just kept the processor slightly pushed into the foam with the lid, which wrapped around fully. You flip the box 360 degrees to close the lid.

You may want to put the cpu into a anti static 'pochette', you can make from bit of other ant stat bags...
      PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
      Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
      +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Seriously, I think I might have one or two of these - but they probably have chips associated with them. Get a piece of the foam motherboards come backed with. Cut it to the right size and embed the pins in it. Then get some rigid cardboard and make a little "box" out of it with scotch tape, big enough for the chip, that foam, and the static baggie you're going to put it in.
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
        X