Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter

Anyone else watching this on Showtime.
    It's also available in Canada on the movie network.

I watch very little in the way of TV series, but this one has me very captivated.

Edited, due to nonsensical english
    Last edited by gt40; 13 November 2006, 14:36.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Yes, I like it quite a bit. Dexter is one of those guilty pleasures in that you find yourself sympathizing and rooting for a cop who's a serial killer

Have you visited Dexters MySpace page yet?

Dexter Morgan (dexteronshowtime)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Showtime page;

Start your free trial to watch Dexter. Stream thousands of full episodes from hit shows. Try 7 days for free. Cancel anytime.

They're streaming episodes 1 & 2 here;

Start your free trial to watch Showtime shows & movies. Stream original series, movies, documentaries, and more. Try 7 days for free. Cancel anytime.

YouTube teaser....
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 13 November 2006, 15:45.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Can't access the shotime site from Canada
      We at Showtime Online express our apologies; however, these pages are intended for access only from within the United States.
      But I've seen all the episodes, and it's very tastefully done, considering the theme.
      And the forensics are believeable, not like most of the csi stuff out there
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

hehe, just checked the myspace site,
        they seem to think it's the doctor as well

Comment

I've seen through ep 6. It's a very good show. In a twisted sort of way. For those who are interested, the book the show is based off is called Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay. Be careful if you plan on watching the series though. The first book covers the entire first season, so spoilers will abound.
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Speaking of seasons: it's been picked up for season #2.
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Anyone still watching Dexter?

John Lithgow in Season 4 is fantastic!
              Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
              Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Lots of people are watching Dexter - one of the highest rated, and best, series on TV and Michael C. Hall just flat ROCKS

Collecting the DVD sets as they are released.
                Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Ok, I'll be sure not to post any Season 4 spoilers then. But I have to say it again - Lithgow.... holy $#%^.
                  Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)

Comment

He's fattened up a bit tho it seems....since 3rd rock anyways...
                    PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Still 3 episodes to go on Season 4, and I think I can safely say this is my favorite season so far. Episode 9 was amazing!

Comment

Every time I think they have nowhere else to go they come up with a really off the wall tack to take. I love writers who know how to get their audience spinning in the wind
                        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

You are making me jealous. Watched seasons 2 & 3 avidly back to back on FX. Haven't heard when Season 4 is on here yet.
                          FT.

Comment

I'm happy with S4, but found the previous seasons to be better so far....
                            It can all change tho
                            PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                            Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                            +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Just watched the second to last episode of the season, the finale will be this coming Sunday (I think).

I had planned on waiting until this coming Sunday and watching the last 2 back to back, but I just couldn't wait. I highly suggest waiting - knowing how this last episode ended I think the suspense of waiting for the next might kill me.

Comment

Working...
                              X