Photo album of our trip to Acadia National Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo album of our trip to Acadia National Park

Quick little album I put together (complete with spelling mistakes) of our family trip to Mount Desert Island, Maine.
    Beautiful scenery, great people, lots of enjoyment for the whole family.
    We've been here 3 times, and each time there's always something new to do and discover.
    The pictures do no justice to the beauty of this place.
    Maybe Lizzie should go here and take some real shots
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

You look just like your Avatar
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Lol
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Just kidding, of course. It's nice to see more pics of MURCers lately
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Cool pictures, I love how that last shot of bubble rock makes it look more like a small stone than a huge boulder.

Comment

Interesting feature, that rock.
              It was basically dropped on that ledge by the last glacier, and hasn't moved since.
              Apperantly the the whole high school football team had tried to move it from it's perch, and failed.
              Now I wonder if they had moved it, how many of them would have went over with it

Comment

Working...
              X