KvH is holding back on us :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KvH is holding back on us :(

Seems he has a lot more money than he makes out to have.
    DETROIT, Michigan (AP) -- When Stephen Devine drove with his family from their home in Massachusetts to New York City, he spent two frustrating hours trying to find a place to park his 9-foot-high camper van, which won't fit in most garages.

In the end, his 17-year-old daughter found a place to park online -- and she didn't even have to leave the van to do it.

Devine's van is equipped with TracNet, a system that allows passengers to access the Internet on a vehicle's video screens. Launched in September by Middletown, Rhode Island-based KVH Industries Inc., TracNet brings the Internet to the installed screens in a car, truck, RV or boat. It also turns the entire vehicle into a wireless hot spot, so passengers can use their laptops to go online.

Devine -- who also purchased KVH's satellite TV system, called TracVision, when he bought his camper a month ago -- said the value of in-vehicle Internet became obvious at that moment in New York.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

lol
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
    X