M$ BSOD screensaver 3.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M$ BSOD screensaver 3.2

Yes kiddies, someone at M$ has a sense of humor.

BlueScreen Screensaver 3.2 cycles through BSOD and reboot screens every 15 seconds are so, and all the drive & system info displayed is accurate to the system & OS build it's running on.

Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 8 November 2006, 20:32.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Well someone at MS has enough of one to keep around something like this that they acquired

MS gobbled up Sysinternals just recently and shifted the former site's content over to TechNet.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Haha, that's awesome!

I actually want to download it and replace my Matrix screensaver.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

What? I thought this WAS integrated into every MS operating system ever built.
        They just actually caused the system to lock up.
        I guess they finally worked the bugs out of it
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

That's only on MS's site because the sysinternals guy got a job there, his BSOD screensaver has been around for a long time before that.

Comment

Mcafee thinks it's a Virus and deletes it and then blocks the download page. Great eh.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
              Mcafee thinks it's a Virus and deletes it and then blocks the download page. Great eh.
              Good old mcafee
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
              X