Wii accessories and prices$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii accessories and prices$

Get our Low Price Guarantee, online or in store, on a huge selection of electronics, appliances, furniture, fitness, travel, baby products and more!

Getting close to Wii-time and haven't been seeing many Wii threads so....

All priced in CAD and from futureshop.ca

Wii Classic Controller $24.99
    Wii Nunchuk Controller $24.99 (the little joystick add-on)
    Wii Remote Controller $44.99
    Wii Points Card $24.99 (2000 points towards buying old games and whatever other content they will allow)

Roughly 2-weeks until release!!!!!!!!!!!
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Haven't bothered to look, but I imagine the US prices will be the same. Didn't notice before, but they definitely did go back in design inspiration for the Classic Controller.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Must... wait.. until... finances... settle.... but... zelda... GAH!!!
      Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Finances... bah!

My kids are going without food for a few months.

Comment

hrm... maybe I'll send an anonymous call to child services on the stipulation that they send the offending item my way

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

I have a contract in the land of Nintendo that has bribed the company into building a self-destruct mechanism in, so that upon my capture...

Well, best not be using that Wii wand for any X-rated games

Comment

Originally posted by Jessterw
              Finances... bah!

My kids are going without food for a few months.

Comment

There's two boxes full for the wife and I to subside on

Comment

Originally posted by Jessterw
                  There's two boxes full for the wife and I to subside on
                  I have lived on that more times than I care to count.
                  "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I checked the Virtual Console games list on Nintendo.com - and it might be enough to keep me from buying it. I was hoping they would literally have almost every (at least the popular ones) on there. Maybe they will be available for download but they just haven't taken the time to list them yet? Who knows...

Here is their SNES list:
                    F-Zero
                    Sim City.

Their N64 list:
                    Super Mario 64.

Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)

Comment

Somebody PLEEEEEEEEASE tell me they have seen more extensive lists than this

edit: http://wii.gamespy.com/articles/742/742973p1.html

62 Games Launch the Wii
                      In the first five weeks, Wii gets 32 titles plus 30 more classics.
                      By GameSpy Staff | Oct. 31, 2006

Nintendo announced today that over the first five weeks of the Wii's launch window there will be 32 full-priced titles available, with another 30 classic games coming to the Wii's Virtual Console. First- and third-party games for the Wii include the likes of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Madden NFL 07, Red Steel and Elebits. Adding to the fun, the Virtual Console feature of the Wii will be serving up a healthy selection of classic games spanning the N64, NES, SNES, Sega Genesis and the TurboGrafx-16 consoles.

Here are the details regarding the pricing structure for these classic games. Gamers will be able to purchase 2000 Wii Points for $20, either online or at retail. NES games will cost around 500 points, where as SNES and Genesis games will start at around 800 points. N64 titles are a little more pricey at 1,000 points, but the classic TurboGrafx-16 games should clock in at around 600 points a pop.

The library of classic games will include F-Zero and SimCity on the SNES, The Legend of Zelda, Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong on the NES, Super Mario 64 on the N64 and more besides.
                      F*ck.

Comment

They are going to be releasing them slowly to maximus profits. That's the only thing that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Claymonkey
                          Maximus Profits
                          Wasn't he a roman emperor??
                          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Claymonkey
                            Maximus Profits
                            Originally posted by gt40
                            Wasn't he a roman emperor??
                            No, Maximus was a baker with a rake.
                            Titanium is the new bling!
                            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Maybe I was thinking of his brother, Gluteus
                              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                              X