X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MURC’s casual Friday.

Otherwise known as “Friday’s funnies”.

Let it roll… .

It was opening night at the Orpheum and the Amazing Claude was topping the bill. People came from miles around to see the famed hypnotist do his stuff.

As Claude took to the stage, he announced, "Unlike most stage hypnotists who invite two or three people up onto the stage to be put into a trance, I intend to hypnotize each and every member of the audience."

The excitement was almost electric as Claude withdrew a beautiful antique pocket watch from his coat.

"I want you each to keep your eye on this antique watch. It's a very special watch. Its been in my family for six generations."

He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly chanting,

"Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch....

" The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface.

Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch, until suddenly it slipped from the hypnotist's fingers and fell to the floor, breaking into a hundred pieces.

"S#*t!" said the hypnotist.

It took three weeks to clean up the theater.....
    Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

and one more... .

Moises, Jesus and an oldman are playing golf.

Moises has first swing. His ball falls in the water.

He splits the water and take his second swing. ON THE GREEN !!!!

Now it's Jesus's turn. His ball go ON the lake, it doesn't sink.

Jesus walks on water, hits the ball. BIRDIE !!!!

They old man takes a swings. The ball heads straight for the water.

Just before falling into the water a fish jumps up catching the ball in the mouth, and almost instantly a soaring eagle catches the airborne fish.

As the eagle flights over the green carrying his prey, the fish releases and drops the ball .... straight in the hole!

Moises turn to Jesus and says “I hate playing your father”
    Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

Working...
    X